The Templeton Plan is written for those who consider themselves students in the school of total success. It is suggested that you devote yourself to one step each day, over a period of three weeks, Each step should be studied carefully until the following questions can be answered in a satisfactory and thorough manner: What do these ideas really mean? How do they apply to my own life? How can I use their meaning in achieving success? Step 16: Maximizing The Power Of Your Faith Successful and happy people will try to express their empathy in all circumstances. This means putting yourself inside the minds and hearts of others and feeling the effect your words and attitudes will have on them. It is wise to say, give me the courage to improve what I can improve, the patience to endure what I cannot improve, and the wisdom to tell the difference between the two. "Never write down what you don't want published. Whatever you say or write should be intended to...
The journey to owning a Chick-fil-a and the daily lessons learned to get there.

What is your lion???
ReplyDeleteThat is a great question. At this point in my life I'm still looking for that life-altering lion. But currently my lion is starting on a successful college basketball team. Throughout the book and chapters I will get a better understanding of how to choose my lion as well as conquer it.
DeleteAre you willing to chase that lion into a pit on a snowy day? I believe it is only life altering when the risk and work is beyond comfortable???
DeleteI couldn't agree more!!
Delete